The original 1959 Classical Federal Style Library has had several additions over the years. The library addition provides 18,000 SF of additional space. The addition is set back from the current main entrance to maintain the classical entrance but provides a new updated and handicapped accessible entrance to the east from the expanded parking area. A basement level houses a new community room that will be available during non-library hours and also provides additional storage space. The addition also adds space within the library for meeting rooms, as well as expanded books, movies, computer access, library services, youth area, and quiet spaces for adults.